Client: The Keyes Company
The Keyes Company is a full-service real estate company with roots that trace back to a small, one-desk office opened on Biscayne Boulevard in Miami in 1926 by Kenneth Keyes. Since then, the company has become a legend in South Florida real estate and has grown to be one of the largest, most respected firms in the country.
The Keyes Company is a Founding Member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a global network of more than 500 premier real estate firms, encompassing 4,000 offices and over 120,000 sales associates in 40+ countries around the world. We have every resource available to make your real estate story one worth telling.
- writing and designing e-blasts
- developing talking points for executive media interviews
- copy writing and designing monthly news letter
- coordinating logistics and PR efforts for the grand opening of the Coral Gables office
- managing the annual awards event that hosts more than 1,500 associates each year.
Writing, Designing E-Blasts, Copy Writing , Editorial Design, Coordinating logistics and PR efforts